Volter 40 Indoor CHP
Volter 40 Indoor Combined Heat and Power plant (CHP) is designed for indoor installation. This compact CHP is especially designed for multiple unit installations on one site. Volter delivers the CHPs factory tested and ready for use. Volter supplies the customer with commissioning and installation instructions.
Customer or customer representative is trained by Volter at the power plant deployment phase.
- Fuel: woodchip
- Electric power: 40 kW
- Heating power: 100 kW as warm water, 20 kW as warm air
- Measurements: length 4,8 m, width 1,2 m, height 2,5 m, mass ca. 4,5 tn
- Colors: white, gray and green
- Structure: steel frame, sheet metal covers with thermal insulation and soundproofing
- Installation: on concrete base, indoors
- Fuel feeding: external spring agitator and chain conveyor
- Fuel consumption: ca. 4.5 loose cubic meters/24 h
- Automation: Schneider Electric programmable logic; GSM alarms, remote internet control
- Connection requirements: electricity cable, heat piping (cold in, warm out), internet connection, GSM connection