Volter 40 CHP
Volter 40 Combined Heat and Power plant (CHP) is designed for indoor installation. This compact CHP is specially designed for multiple unit installations on one site. Volter 40 CHP is delivered factory tested and ready for use. Customer or customer representative is trained by Volter at the power plant deployment phase.
- Fuel: woodchip
- Electric power: 40 kW
- Heating power: 100 kW as warm water, 20 kW as warm air
- Measurements: length 4,8 m, width 1,2 m, height 2,5 m, mass ca. 4,5 tn
- Colours: white, grey and green
- Structure: steel frame, sheet metal covers with thermal insulation and soundproofing
- Installation: on a concrete base, indoors
- Fuel feeding: external spring agitator and chain conveyor
- Fuel consumption: ca. 4.5 loose cubic meters/24 h
- Automation: Schneider Electric programmable logic; GSM alarms, remote internet control
- Connection requirements: electricity cable, heat piping (cold in, warm out), internet connection, GSM connection
Our innovation enables efficient electricity and heat production using your local wood resources. The gasifier is superheating the woodchips into wood gas, which is a fuel for an internal combustion engine that runs the generator and produces electricity. The process also generates heat that can be used for different heating and drying purposes.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.