Sales Manager, International distribution partners
Volter develops and manufactures small-scale CHP systems for generating electricity and heat from local biomass. Volter is expanding globally through our partners in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Our patented wood gasification technology provides energy cost savings, carbon emission reduction opportunities as well as possibility of generating additional business in a circular economy.
We are looking for an experienced sales professional to support our international growth. Our partners sell our products as well as provide pre-sales and after-sales support in their market area. As a sales manager, you work with our partners to deepen our business relationship and enable our partners to develop their business in their local markets. You will prepare sales and marketing plans with our partners and work to implement them, provide sales support for sales projects and local marketing activities.
Main market areas for this role will be EMEA and Asia.
- A rapidly growing global business with unique products
- Possibility to change the world with Volter through renewable energy
- A great team and colleagues with the desire to become a truly global market leader
- Flexible working arrangements
- Experience in international business, preferably with distribution partners
- Interest in bioenergy, renewable energy and circular economy
- A commercial mindset with sufficient technical understanding
- Willingness for extensive international travel
Location is open, preferably either in Oulu area or Helsinki, other locations are negotiable.
Please submit your application and CV along with a salary request by 24.9.2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Antti Lilleberg, Director of Sales and Marketing +358 40 596 2905 email@example.com.